Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Wavy and frizzy hair needing a fix!

Hi everybody Smiley Happy ..I am having so much trouble with my dull hair. I really need to amp up my styling products. My hair is thin and wavy and can get really frizzy, I had it cut into layers to add more volume. But my layers have grown out ( i am due for another haircut!). Anyways i was wondering what styling products would work best to hold in my waves and block out the frizzyness and adds volume! And if you know of any drug store brands that work well then that would be great too! Thank you for all of your suggestions. They are greatly appreciated Smiley Happy

You should try Living Proof products- they were specifica...

You should try Living Proof products- they were specifically designed for your exact hair type.  They actually protect your hair from humidity which causes frizz.

There are great starter kits so you can experience a full regimen and see how well it works.  There are shampoos, conditioners and styling products.

I personally love the Restorative Treatment deep conditioner.  After just one use my hair was soft and silky smooth Smiley Happy

They are sold based on your hair type, so you would want to get the Wave Making Series for the styling products and figure out if you have fine, medium or coarse hair to choose the right shampoo and conditioner..

I hope that helps,

xoxo

Jill

A quick tip to make your hair appear shiner and less dull...

A quick tip to make your hair appear shiner and less dull is to rinse it with cold water right before you get out of the shower.  If you don't feel up to a cold rinse in the shower, since its winter and all, run a cold ice-cube (or 2!) through your hair when you get out of the shower.  Rub it through your hair for a couple minutes or until it melts.

I use Nexxus Therappe Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner, both are by NEXXUS.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about.  I used the liv...

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about.  I used the living proof no- frizz line, and its wonderful for frizz, but not so moisturizing.  My hair sucks moisture out of everything so I need something strong.  I tried their repair line too, and i didn't feel a difference.  So I use the phytokeratin shampoo from Phyto, with the living proof no frizz conditioner.  So i get the moisture from the keratin, and the frizz preventer from the no frizz.  And after, I use the styling products from living proof that apply to my hair type.  Its a wonderful combination.  Works for me!

To eliminate the frizz and add shine, the best product I...

To eliminate the frizz and add shine, the best product I have found is biosilk by Chi.  My hair is very thick and colored, so it absorbs very quickly, but if you have less volume, you can start off with less product.  Honestly this is the only thing I really need to use to add shine,  There is a leave in conditioner called perfect 10 that you might want to try also.

I use a good hair product that can help you to get rid of...

I use a good hair product that can help you to get rid of the frizz, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, plus it protects the hair and keeps it soft, shiny and healthy. My hair looks amazing after I use it. 

I totally recommend it !! 

If you are interested you can check it out at hairproductspro.com .

Hope this helps and good luck. Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

Hi sls35,    I think you have some great recommendations...

Hi sls35, 

I think you have some great recommendations here already! My hair is pretty thin and SUPER wavy too so it can be tricky to find a product that doesn't weigh the hair down but also reduces frizz and creates shine.

An at home trick you can do for shine is to apply a bit of apple cider vinegar to your hair, let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse. The smell can be a little strong but your hair will look SO shiny!

I also recommend the Couture Colour Pequi Oil which smells nice, is soft and doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down. I love it for smoothing my waves or softening my hair if it is ironed. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors