Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

WEN or other good products for brittle dry hair?

Hi all, I have been coloring my hair for many years. Recently I dyed it all brown and since I am running low on cash these days I went to model days at a salon where they color your hair for like 30 bucks cause and assistant does it. Well anyway, it came out horrendous so I had to get it fixed and basically I had a double, double process so needless to say my hair (esp my ends) are fried. I did get a haircut to get rid of the worst of it, but I still have some breakage and split ends and my hair is feeling like straw. I usually use Phyto haircare but not even their ultra dry line is working for me right now.

I have been hearing about WEN and was wondering if anyone using  it and what they think? My hair is dry and brittle but also very fine, pin straight and doesnt have volume, so I cant have anything that weighs me down.

Does anyone like WEN or recommend something else?

Thanks!

ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo and Conditione...

ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner are absolutely great for chemically-treated, dry, damaged hair and they contain NO:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

You can read all about them at:

Shampoo:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=X0R5L3YNMCCUKCV0KSGAX0Q?id=P269705&shouldPagi...

Conditioner:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=X0R5L3YNMCCUKCV0KSGAX0Q?id=P269706&shouldPagi...

I hope this helps you.  Smiley Happy

Hi Ilovemyyorkie!  I would recommend incorporating a coup...

Hi Ilovemyyorkie!  I would recommend incorporating a couple treatments to hydrate and strengthen your hair.  Bumble and Bumble have some great hair masks you can use weekly. Smiley Happy

Mending Masque

- Quenching Masque 

I use Wen and I LOVE it!  I have shoulder-length thick ha...

I use Wen and I LOVE it!  I have shoulder-length thick hair that's wavy/frizzy, but I got it chemically straightened/relaxed recently (and yes, I'm a white gal).  When I started using Wen, I noticed immediately that my hair was softer and shinier. I've been using it for a few months now. I used to have to get my hair cut at least every 6 weeks to get rid of my split ends, but I was lazy and would go longer than that and have to trim off inches to get the split ends off.  Well, I haven't had a haircut in months (at least 4 months) and there is not a split-end in sight!  And this is even after I got it relaxed, and blow-dry it every time I wash it.  It's amazing!

I really wish that Sephora carried it, though.  I don't mind getting it from QVC, but Sephora rewards their loyal customers so well through the Beauty Insider program that I wish I could bring all of my business to them.

I like to use extra virgin coconut oil on my hair.  You j...

I like to use extra virgin coconut oil on my hair.  You just rub some in your palms and then smooth through hair.  I like to use it before I work out, but I have used it to sleep in before.  I have fine hair, the coconut oil never ways it down. I bought mine from Martin's grocery store, I think it was like $8 and has lasted me a long time.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors