Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Voluminous hair?

Best product for fine dull hair ?

Re: Voluminous hair?

I may have to have to try some of the other recommendations here, but I love Aveda Thickening Tonic.

I love adding texturizing spray at the end if I'm looking for some extra volume. Focus on roots and give a little scrunch with your hands. 
I tried both liquid and aerosol sprays, Aerosol works better in my opinion. 

Ouai, Living Proof and IGK are both good options. 

i really love the rahua volumizing shampoo and conditioner, living proof full dry volume blast, drybar triple sec, living proof thickening cream, and davines replumping line 🙂

I have to say, drybar Triple Sec is absolutely one of my all time favorites. It is so amazing.

I second the Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner! Absolutely love them, what they do for my hair! Never even dreamed hair products could do such things for your hair. Wonderful, wonderful stuff. I highly recommend checking them out.

My secret to volume is using a crimper. I just do a 3-4 inch section on both sides and back. Just make sure you do it underneath enough otherwise the crimps will peek out. You'll notice it on windy days, but you can fix it by shaking your hair up a bit to cover it.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing