Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

UNEVEN DAMAGE!!

I have long brown hair that goes to my waist. Partly curly, wavy, and straight in some areas. So basically itโ€™s just a cluster-fuck on my head(pardon my French๐Ÿ˜‚). Iโ€™ve been having problems with my hair ever since I started parting it more to one side. The side of my part that has less hair on it has become very course and the curls are very unmanageable. It always gets more frizzy by the end of the day and it looks completely dead. Iโ€™ve tried being more gentle when I brush my hair and putting extra product in that particular spot, but nothing seems to be working.. any ideas? 

Re: UNEVEN DAMAGE!!

Sorry to hear about your frustrations with your hair.  Im wondering do you color your hair, and if so, what type of coloring do you do?  Also what heated tools are you using if any on your hair at home?  This may or may not have something to do with it.  

In any case, I think you would really enjoy our Formulas.  They provide INSTANT repair for all hair types.  We have a discovery set where you can try out each of our 3 signature products and the pack includes 12 sachets.  So you really get the opportunity to see what you think.  What I really think you would benefit from is our Hair Mask.  This product is game changing and turns hair into feeling like spun silk.  

You can take a look at some reviews here if you want to see what others have to say.  I have included links of both for you to check out.  

https://www.sephora.com/product/discovery-travel-kit-P406284

https://www.sephora.com/product/haute-performance-hair-mask-P421956?skuId=1926922&om_mmc=ppc-GG_3784...

Have you tried a hair conditioning mask?  As I've gotten older my hair texture has changed. I started using Shea Moisture Peace Rose Oil Silken treatment and it has helped me a lot and smells amazing. 

RE: UNEVEN DAMAGE!!

Have you ever tried combing through your hair in the shower while you condition?? It might help untangle so you donโ€™t have to brush it when you get out because when I brush my hair I look like a lion๐Ÿ˜‚ but I usually do that and as soon as I get out of the shower when my hair is still wet I like to put argan oil to keep it from getting frizzy, plus the oil will keep your ends from splitting as easily and will make your hair look shiny and healthy!!

Do you part your hair when it is still wet? Mine gets weird if I part it before it completely  dry. Also, try to put a little bit of hair gel when it is still really wet (like straight out of the shower and before putting a towel on it) then style it as you normally do (leave-in and all that jazz), it helps with the curls (:

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing