Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Trying to get into hair care!

im gonna face the facts, I’ve never been one to pick great products on my own… so I need some help! I’m trying to get into hair care and need some advice! I’ve got straight, thin, naturally blonde hair and I’d like it to appear silky and feel more full. I don’t have a flaky or sensitive scalp, and I don’t need a long routine. Help me please!!

Re: Trying to get into hair care!

A hair care journey begins 😄 that's a fun and rewarding decision @gennysskin. 🎉

I would suggest trying the full line by Living Proof. I have thin and straight hair and it's been a nice little boost.

Living Proof Full Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, Dry Volume & Texture Spray Set 

They might still even have a set of mini's of the Full line but I can't seem to tag it. I love the shampoo and conditioner from this line so much.

Another tiny routine addition I would suggest is this hair serum from the ordinary.

The Ordinary Mini Multi Peptide Hair Density Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

Just massage two drops ( just 2 you don't need lots) into your scalp every night and it will absorb by morning, after using this for a few months I noticed good results. 

Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask! 😄

Hello! I have also been looking for a good hair care routine and products for my hair and I have some amazing products that helped my hair maintain silky and soft Drunk Elephant Cocomino™ Glossing Shampoo + I don’t think they have this one at Sephora but it’s the SunBum 3 in 1 leave in conditioner that you use right after the shower and smells like your in Hawaii!😘🤷‍♀️

Thanks @Love4Norah ❤️

@gennysskin go to my post on the page. It tells you my hair care routine.💋

❤️❤️ 

Thank you @CorgiMommy !

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies