Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Trying to fix damaged dry hair

Hello everyone, my hair has been so damaged and dry lately. I would love to get any pointers or recommendations on what the best treatment for my hair would be. I have tried olaplex, amike, shu umeira. Im either not applying them right or maybe my hair doesnt want to comply. I would love any advice 😞

Re: Trying to fix damaged dry hair

Hey 😊 I have been there. What has really worked for me is a staple hair mask you use at least once or twice a week. (I use a rejuvenating hair mask called Caviar. It’s around $9) An oil you can apply every day or 2 days to your hair only the tips. If you have layers do half down your hair.  (I have use the bonding oil from Olapex. It’s pricey but from my experience I love it has helped me grow inches of my hair a lot longer without breaking. If your on a budget use any hair serum from the drugstore.  I use garnier too ) Make sure you hair is detangled everyday. Brush from tips and then move up the hair. When you sleep put in a braid or a high loose bun. Wash you hair every other day. Keep the conditioner in your hair while you wash your body then rinse .  I put my roomie on this routine and her hair is already looking so much better and she has bleached hair . Hope this helps

Re: Trying to fix damaged dry hair

Have you tried any of the Moroccan oil products? I use their hydrating shampoo and conditioner as well as their hydrating mask. They make my hair feel soft and smell good, too. They have some repairing versions as well, but I haven’t tried them. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing