Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Treatment for rebonded hair๐Ÿคจ

Its for mommy.. 

she had rebonded her hair 2 years ago.. and now they are all damaged !!  She often use color!

please suggest which treatment to go for? 

Like - olaplex / keretin treatment / smoothning ??๐Ÿ™ƒ 

She's too lazy to go fir hair spa every month!!  ๐Ÿ˜›

Re: Treatment for rebonded hair๐Ÿคจ

Hello! Olaplex can absolutely help!

It works great on all hair types to repair the broken bonds responsible for the strength and structure of our hair. 

If she likes to treat her hair at home, (like many of us do) No. 3 would be perfect for her! 
It is our weekly take home treatment. She'll notice a difference in health and shine with just one treatment! You can not overuse Olaplex, the longer it is on, the more beneficial. She can do two treatments weekly to help bounce her hair back. Then go to once a week treatments to maintain healthy hair. 
Have her follow up with deep conditioning treatments to address possible protein and moisture issues as well. 

Let us know if you have any questions! Thanks! 

RE: Re: Treatment for rebonded hair๐Ÿคจ

I dyed my hair once, and I donโ€™t think my hair is super damaged but definitely could use some love. How long would it take to finish a bottle of the treatment no 3 for medium length hair? Wondering if I should buy 2 bottles up front...@olaplex Thanks!

My hair is skimming just around the shoulders and the 2 t...

My hair is skimming just around the shoulders and the 2 treatments I've done so far used about a quarter of a bottle. I have quite fine hair, so if yours is thick you'll need more to saturate it properly.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing