Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

T3 Straighteners - Worth it?

I'm on the prowl for a new straightener. I usually go for the 40 dollar Revlon ones, but was wondering if investing more money is really worth it? For example, the $100+ T3 straighteners.

Tags:

All of the Chi straighteners are really good. They are a...

All of the Chi straighteners are really good. They are a little pricey (coming in at $100+), but totally worth the money. In the long run it pays off because you spend less on products to use before straightening.

The straightener I have been using for years and I love i...

The straightener I have been using for years and I love it is the babyliss pro nano titanium. It it amazing! I got mine for around $100-$150 and it's still going strong for about 3 years now. My hair is very long and thick and it works great. It's good for any types of hair actually. Others that I heard are good are the ghd straighteners that you can purchase at sephora but they are more expensive than the babyliss that I own. 

🙂

My two daughters and I have been using straighteners for...

My two daughters and I have been using straighteners for a few years now. They have long medium thick hair with light wave, mine is chin length. I bought a lot of drugstore straighteners til I finally broke down and got a hundred dollar straightener. Mine is a Jose Eber and the girls have GVP which is the Chi rip off from Sally Beauty. Theirs was $80. marked down to $60. 

I find that the higher end straighteners align better, glide better, and the heat element lasts longer. I see no reason to spend two hundred, but the 80-150 range (full price) should perform well and if they don't you have no problem returning them because they are defective!

Depends on your hair. Does the $40 Revlon one work for you?

Depends on your hair. Does the $40 Revlon one work for you?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing