Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Sulfate Free Shampoo for colored hair

What sulfate free shampoo is your favorite for colour treated hair? it's so hard to find genuine reviews since a majority of them are sponsored. Thank you!

Re: Sulfate Free Shampoo for colored hair

@RiniVe Pureology is great, but you could probably do any sulfate free gentler shampoo. I personally have never had much luck with color-treated specific shampoos as they are always waaay to drying for me.

I got the TOGETHER BEAUTY - Love Lather Moisture Shampooin a BIC gratis package and it's been working super well for me! Along with olaplex my hair has been healthy and strong. Otherwise, my go to still is Aveda because I still prefer the scents of their products and while I like the together beauty I think the aveda curly line is more suited to my hair. The smoothing line there is also super nice and gentle and they do have a color treated line but again- I wasn't a fan. 

@RiniVe,

One of my favorite shampoos that is sulfate free is Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo. It smells so good and also helps tame my frizz as well.

https://www.sephora.com/product/hairdresser-s-invisible-oil-shampoo-P386463?icid2=products%20grid:p3...

❤️ Melissa

@RiniVe  Kevin Murphy - salon only but more salons carry Kevin Murphy than when he first launched in the States years and years ago.  All of his products are safe for treated hair and the shampoo and conditioners work to help maintain color.  Cruelty-free.  I definitely recommend checking his line out.  

@RiniVe I love Oribe, Alterna, Macadamia and Pureology. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing