Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Straightner that curls

I need a straightner, but the thing is that i have pin drop straight hair so i am only getting a straighnter so i can curl my hair! What is a great straightner for curling that is lees than $40 ??

Hi! While I can't suggest a good straightened, I do know...

Hi! While I can't suggest a good straightened, I do know of a technique that you can use to curl it. If you have thicker hair, its probably a good idea to section it off, to make sure that you get all of your hair curled and to insure you haven't left any strands undone. Holding your straightner vertical, upside down, grab a small section of hair and clamp down about half way down the strands. By lightly flicking and curling your wrists out in different directions you should achieve a look of spiral curls. If there is any confusion, just look up some videos on youtube(that's how I learned! Smiley Happy) Hope this helps!

Hi! I don't know of a specific straightener for that pric...

Hi! I don't know of a specific straightener for that price, (I have the GHD Original Styler that is $240) but mine has a rounded edge on the barrel that is perfect for creating curls. I use it just like I would a curling iron. I am sure that a cheaper one would work as well, as long as it has a rounded barrel. Hope that helps!

To tell the truth I don't think you really don't think yo...

To tell the truth I don't think you really don't think you need a strightner you curls will come out naturly but other wise just go to walmart and find one they have cute mini one there for like 25 dollars Smiley Very Happy

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors