Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Shiny hair

How would one get their hair to have that perfect shine? what products would you recommend ๐Ÿคจ

Tags:

Re: Shiny hair

@blobfish4ever I like #COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment 6.7 oz/ 200 mL, and #amika Flash Instant Shine Hair Gloss Mask 6.7 oz / 200 mL OR #amika The Kure Multi-Task Repair Treatment. The Kure product is more for damaged hair than the Flash treatment, but they give a similar result.

I've had success with Living Proof No Frizzยฎ Instant De-Frizzer and Bumble and bumble Hairdresserโ€™s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray 3.2 oz/ 95 mL . I haven't tried this next one yet, but COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment 6.7 oz/ 200 mL is supposed to be fantastic. I'll definitely try it once my 1c hair is longer because I get the shiniest, silkiest results with silicones. I've used my all-time-favorite silicone serum for years & years with no buildup or ill effects, but silicones aren't for every hair type or preference. Good luck and shine on!

@blobfish4ever Check out the Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL and the Verb Glossy Shine Heat Protectant Spray 6.5 oz / 193 mL! These create soft strands that are shiny and smooth! 

Ensuring your hair is well hydrated helps too, I try to use a hair mask about once a week. The Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!โ„ข Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is great!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing