Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Shiny hair products

I need something to give me a pretty shine to my hair. I have colored my hair for years with crazy colors and now I'm back to brunette, and it looks so bland. Any recommendations? I've tried certain things before and it hasn't stayed shiny for long.

Re: Shiny hair products

For shiny hair, we recommend trying the Verb Ghost Line. A product in particular that we would recommend for what you are looking for is the Verb Ghost Dry Oil spray. Our products in this line contain a blend of Moringa oil to naturally smooth frizz and promote radiant shine that will last all day.

RE: Shiny hair products

Using products specifically made for your hair type & to treat it (such a activating curl, de-frizzing, repairing, etc.) would actually give you more benefits when paired with a product such as Sparkling Soda by drybar! It’s simply a finishing spray that makes your hair luminous and shiny without leaving a residue or making your hair oily! I personally don’t have a favorite “shine” cream or wash regimen to recommend.

Re: Shiny hair products

I'm naturally grey and needed something to perk it up.  I use Joicho  shampoo for silver hair.  It makes it shine.  I've received lots of compliments since I began using it.  So maybe something similar would work for you.

Products are great and all but after you are finished washing your hair use cold water (as cold as you can handle) to seal the hair and I promise your hair will be wicked shiny.

That method has never worked for me.

Verb ghost oil is really good!

@MrsMiller08 I do an ACV rinse once a week before I shampoo it makes my hair turns soft and shiny. I usually do this about once a week to remove build up but make sure you don't use it every time you shampoo during the week. It definitely makes your hair softer. It works better than a clarifying shampoo. I also do a coconut oil and argan oil hair mask about half an hour before I wash my hair. I have curly hair and it helps keep my hair soft. Hope that helps.

I have no recommendations, but I definitely want to follow this post! My hair is officially virgin, but I really miss the soft and shine to colored hair!
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing