Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Shampoo/cond

Good shampoo or conditioner to help my hair grow or help it becoke stronger. I straighten my hair a lot and bleach it.

Re: Shampoo/cond

@Alyssathiele Moisturizing shampoos are best.  Many girls prefer sulfate-free ones.  I didn't have much luck with those, so I use John Frieda Beyond Smooth with Pure Coconut Oil.  For conditioner, I am currently in love with Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm.  Others that I love/are popular are Phytojoba and Neutrogena Triple Moisture (the one in the tub) as well as DevaCurl One Condition.

I also rec dry shampoo so you can go longer without washing, b/c water and heat styling are very damaging.

Good luck! 

Re: Shampoo/cond

Personally I use Bed Head's Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner. I noticed my hair becoming less dry and brittle. I would make sure that you are aways using heat protectant when you use any heat tools. I recommend Hot Toddy by drybar. If you have some time before you shower, apply coconut oil to your hair. I would get some hair masks. Holistichabits is a channel on YouTube that has amazing tips for hair growth. Good Luck!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing