From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 152550 Members
  • 4534 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Best Hair Ever
The Ordinary’s Amino Acids + B5
I know Amino acids+B5 is for skin, but could it work as a scalp treatment as well? Maybe even diluting it with a carrier oil or wa ...read more
I know Amino acids+B5 is for skin, but could it work as a scalp treatment as well? Maybe even diluting it with a carrier oil or water?
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
red hair
|
Re: red hair
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @gabby3x is your hair looking dull or you just want a brighter shade of red? If you feel your hair is dull, you can try a clarifyi ...read more
@gabby3x is your hair looking dull or you just want a brighter shade of red? If you feel your hair is dull, you can try a clarifying treatment- buildup of minerals and product can affect how your hair looks and make it less shiny. You could also try a clear gloss treatment to give it extra shine.
How Are You Styling Your Hair Today?
|
Re: How Are You Styling Your Hair Today?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yesterdays hair the day after I washed it
Yesterdays hair the day after I washed it
Recent images from this conversation
Hair
|
Re: Hair
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @helloCHAT @Check out the John Frieda frizz ease line sold at drugstores. ...read more
@helloCHAT @Check out the John Frieda frizz ease line sold at drugstores.
Urgent
|
Re: Urgent
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: @Jaiya15 If you tried supplements and they haven worked, please go to the doctor like @CorgiMommy suggests. Your thyroid could be ...read more
@Jaiya15 If you tried supplements and they haven worked, please go to the doctor like @CorgiMommy suggests. Your thyroid could be out of whack.
preppy girl
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Full-Coverage Concealer #Sol de Janeiro SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Perfume 1.7 oz / 50 mL Eau de Parf ...read more
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Full-Coverage Concealer #Sol de Janeiro SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Perfume 1.7 oz / 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes™ Waterproof Mascara Black
  • IMG_7382.jpeg
Curly girls, this ones for you.
I am proud to say it, but I have finally found a manageable, inexpensive, medium curly hair routine that doesn't take up 4 hrs of ...read more
I am proud to say it, but I have finally found a manageable, inexpensive, medium curly hair routine that doesn't take up 4 hrs of your life. When I wake up, I now smile when I take my hair out, which I thought I would never do. Feel free to ask questions below!!
Dry hair mask
|
Re: Dry hair mask
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: The Amika SoulFood Nourishing Hair Mask (orange container) is amazing! My hair was softer after the 1st use. It fights frizz and m ...read more
The Amika SoulFood Nourishing Hair Mask (orange container) is amazing! My hair was softer after the 1st use. It fights frizz and my hair remains soft and defined until the next application.
How to fix aerosol cans that won't spray?
|
Re: How to fix aerosol cans that won't spray?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I had the same issue with my Living Proof Dry Shampoo. The bottle was full, and that stuff is so expensive, I wanted to cry. I swa ...read more
I had the same issue with my Living Proof Dry Shampoo. The bottle was full, and that stuff is so expensive, I wanted to cry. I swapped out the nozzle with my old bottle of the same product and pumped it for maybe 30 seconds and it started spraying again. Make sure you are pumping it straight up and down and it should do the trick!
starting curly-hair routine
|
Re: starting curly-hair routine
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Hey! @PeytonRunner those are great ones there’s also Pattern by PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Curl Cocktail Hair Set these are gre ...read more
Hey! @PeytonRunner those are great ones there’s also Pattern by PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Curl Cocktail Hair Set these are great products for curls and enhancing them 😊 and welcome to BIC 🫶
21,953 Posts