Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Second day waves/ curls

Hii! My hair is naturally wavy with a few little ringlets throw in too. I get partial highlights in the winter, to keep my natural blonde hair bright. In the colder months with less humidity, I blow it out and sometimes straighten but between May and October, I always let it air dry naturally. After I sleep though, my hair becomes matted and messy in a not nice way, but I don't want to wash my hair everyday and dry It out! Are there any products to revitalize my waves and perk up my hair?

Hi Calgirl101,   I recommend using a bit of Bumble and Bu...

calgirl101 wrote:
Hii! My hair is naturally wavy with a few little ringlets throw in too. I get partial highlights in the winter, to keep my natural blonde hair bright. In the colder months with less humidity, I blow it out and sometimes straighten but between May and October, I always let it air dry naturally. After I sleep though, my hair becomes matted and messy in a not nice way, but I don't want to wash my hair everyday and dry It out! Are there any products to revitalize my waves and perk up my hair?

Hi Calgirl101,

I recommend using a bit of Bumble and Bumble Grooming cream in the morning. It gives a soft texture to the hair and leaves it full of body and bounce. I also suggest applying a small amount to your hair at night. You can even braid your hair before going to bed. You will wave up with soft waves that will be easier to manage.

Bumble and bumble - Grooming Creme

You can also mix the Defrizz with the grooming cream to tame frizz and add more smoothness.

Bumble and bumble - Defrizz

For even more waves and added volume and texture, spray the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray at the roots

Bumble and bumble - Surf Spray

<3 Melissa

@calgirl101 - My hair is curly/wavy and I wash 2-3 times...

@calgirl101 - My hair is curly/wavy and I wash 2-3 times a week.  After washing I apply Kiehls Weightless Curl-Defining Spray as well as a "shine" product (right now its Ojon, one or two drops - may hair is medium weight, past shoulders).  In the past I have used Bumble and Bumble Grooming Cream, as suggested by Melissabt, along with the said shine product. On the days I have not washed my hair, in the morning I use one drop of the Ojon and run it through my hair, sometimes I also dampen my hands and sort of pat my hair.  I have found that this helps to "revitalize" the product that is already in my hair from the days before.  Also, and this may sound silly, but I have used facial spray toners to give some life to hair thats 2 days old. I have used Lush's Rosewater toner and others.  I believe they also sell products specifically for that purpose. Good luck. :-)

Hello there,   Glad you asked that great question!  I wou...

Hello there,

Glad you asked that great question!  I would recommend using Quidad Botanical Boost Spray $16 and Ojon Revitalizing Mist with Ojon Oil $24- to condition you golden wavy locks and keep those ends from tangling and breaking.

Would love to hear how it performs in your hair- Tip: spray ends of hair first and work your way up to the root.  Finger comb product through hair strands or use a wide tooth comb for even distribution of these amazing "Hair Healers"

Ouidad - Botanical Boost® Moisture Infusing & Refreshing SprayOjon - Revitalizing Mist With Ojon™ Oil

Cheers to healthy hair,

Sheranda

I have a similar hair type, but brunette;) What I do is s...

I have a similar hair type, but brunetteSmiley Wink What I do is spray my hair with the ouidad mist noted below & some of the BB surf spray (not too much or my hair gets crunchy, yuck)  then roll my hair into a sock bun while I sleep. When I wake I take my hair down & apply an anti-frizz product and my hair is soft & curly!  If you're not familiar with the sock-bun technique for curls you will love it! Cuts 20 minutes out my morning routine!!!

Sock bun curls:

1. Cut the toe off a man's dress sock & roll into a donut
  2. Spritz hair w/ products mentioned above until slightly damp
  3. Pull hair into a high ponytail at the crown
  4. Use the sock like a ponytail holder, but slide to ends of the pony, tuck the ends under & begin rolling down until you have a sock bun at your crown
  5. Clamp in place (I use the T3 butterfly clips)
  6. Go to sleep & wake up with beautiful curls/waves!

You can check out videos of the process on you tube. Hope this helps!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors