Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Scrunching with Flat-Iron

I've heard that there is a way to scrunch your hair using a flat-iron, but I have no idea how that could work. Could someone please tell me how to do that? Thanks in advance!
Tags:

I've never heard of anything like this, But i've heard of...

I've never heard of anything like this, But i've heard of something similar.
I'm not sure what's called but it's when you have your hair DAMP not soaking. and put gel or
mouse in it but don't scrunch it you braid it in little sections so in the end your hair is wavy/ curly. (If you

want looser curly/wavy hair make the braids looser and less sections), after you put it in sections and braided it you than take your hair straightener and slowly glide across the braid twice or if you have thicker hair maybe 4 or 5 times. Do that to every braid, than blow dry your hair (WITH THE BRAIDS STILL IN) , but downward not upward that only maes the hair frizzy. Than take the braids out, and brush your hair gentally and mess around with it untill your hair is exactly how you want. I've done this look MANY times, it take me about 20 mins to do all together. It's a very beachy look, I think perfect for summer. But winter too. Hope this helps ( sorry if its so hard to understand I tried to be detailed enough) Best of luck to you 🙂

-A.J

Re: I've never heard of anything like this, But i've heard of...

Lol , 🙂

Re: I've never heard of anything like this, But i've heard of...

Hi, I think that is might it be...lol. I was confused about scrunching my hair with a straightener but I guess that seems to make more sense.

I actually heard that as well....and I'm wondering how th...

I actually heard that as well....and I'm wondering how that is possible as well, because I know to scrunch your hair you use mousse and all that stuff....mmmm...hope someone knows the answer!!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing