Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

SHAMPOO & Conditioner Recs

Hello, I bleached my hair 4 months ago and it’s very drying and damaged. My stylist recommended me “blondme” shampoo and conditioner but it made my hair very dry and tangled. Please send recs

Re: SHAMPOO & Conditioner Recs

Redken All Soft is also good for dry damaged hair. I have thick, wavy, dry, color treated hair and it does my hair wonders. Also Maui Moisture Shampoo (you can buy in grocery store) is also good. It's silicone free and has shea butter in it. It's for Dry Damaged hair. Does wonders for my hair. Don't use Extreme too much. I tried that one time thinking the more you use, the better. It made my hair really brittle because of the amounts of protein. Do it only once a week if that. Too much protein will make your hair feel like straw. A deep condition once every two weeks will do your hair wonders. 

Hi @Helenthi 

Blondeme is the name of a shampoo made by Schwarzkopf. Stop using that start using Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz/ 100 mL  and Redken Extreme Shampoo + Conditioner.,

Thank you!

you could try the olaplex hair products, they're made to help damaged hair turn into healthy hair

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing