cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Recommendations for Frizzy Hair?

My hair is naturally curly. Not coils but just a nice loose curl. My hair is also INCREDIBLY THICK and long! I tried the shower in-styler by Living Proof (I think??? It's in the grey bottle?) and that completely dried out my ends and my hair in general. My scalp also has a tendency to get oily sometimes. Is there anything out there that really combats frizz? I would like to wear my hair natural more often because it is color treated. 

Tags:

RE: Recommendations for Frizzy Hair?

OGX coconut milk anti-breakage serum....pic below. This stuff works wonders at keeping frizz away and making my hair touchable and soft!! I keep it away from my scalp so it doesn't look greasy, a little goes a long way. I apply right after shower. Sometime I take a very tiny bit to the ends of dry hair.

Re: Recommendations for Frizzy Hair?

@Anonymous I always recommend DevaCurl products. Out of everything I've tried, I get the best results with that line for enhancing my curls and keeping them hydrated. For you I would suggest the No Poo and One Conditioner. As for stylers — the Ultra Defining Gel. Put that in your hair while in the shower and your hair is still dripping wet. Scrunch it in and then blot with a microfiber towel. Then let it air dry. After you hair is completely dry, then you can scrunch to release your curls so they get all bouncy. Sephora has trial sizes so you can give it a go without spending a fortune.

https://www.sephora.com/product/the-kit-for-all-curl-kind-P397355?skuId=1698117&icid2=products%20grid:p397355

This one comes with the light defining gel, but could still give you an idea how the products perform.

Re: Recommendations for Frizzy Hair?

Same here girl, I tried the Tigi bed head frizz control it is like a serum and I put it on my frizz and it last almost the whole day it keeps it down and looking naturally like you have no frizz ,so happy to know that I am not the only one with curly but at the same time straight hair, if you find anymore good products can you please tell me? Frizz is such a problem👌

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing