Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Question about Drybar & the Drybar.com

Does Drybar EVER have a sale before or after Christmas? I really want a blow dryer but I want the best possible price (don’t we all?)

RE: Question about Drybar & the Drybar.com

I recommend picking up one of the gift sets that Sephora has with the Drybar blow dryer that also comes with the variety of products and tools to use with it,... I personally snagged the Winter Waves Bundle because I wanted the curling iron as well, and I combined it with the 20% off discount that Sephora had a few weeks ago. My total came out to $239 which was an amazing steal for everything the set came with (blow dryer, curling iron, 4 full sized products, round brush, hair clips). They had another set without the curling iron that would’ve been even cheaper with the discount (I believe $159). I think the best deal you can get on the blow dryer is by combining one of Sephora’s sales with one of the gift sets.

RE: Question about Drybar & the Drybar.com

They had a cyber Monday sale that was 20-30% off. That’s the only sale I’ve seen. I used my points to snag a drybar gift card here. The only catch is, you can only use a gift card in store. I didnt know that when I got the gift card and I’m about three hours away from the store 😂. You could also try discount gift card websites if you live close to a store. That might save you about 10%.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing