Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Prom Hair!

So my junior prom is coming up! I think I have an idea on what to do with makeup, but with hair I'M STUMPED! I have pretty long wavy brown hair, and an oval face shape (more like a square/oval). What do you guys think?

Here is my dress!

http://www.bcbg.com/Julia-Fitted-Lace-Back-Gown/UYS6U532-902,default,pd.html?dwvar_UYS6U532-902_colo...

Re: Prom Hair!

Beautiful dress. You could do really anything. Oval Face shapes can pull off alot of styles. Your preference really, If you like your hair up or down, I think since your hair is long and wavy, Embrace it! Maybe add a few loose curls an it will be pretty. Or do a half up half down look. Youtube does have alot of great ideas! Are your doing your hair yourself, or getting it done?

Beautiful dress!

I'd be tempted to keep my hair up to show off the lace back on the dress- perhaps a loose updo?

That's a good option! You pay so much for a beautiful dress, Show it off! Smiley Happy 

Thank you! I rented this off of RTR so I only had to pay $100 Smiley Happy

I do like the idea of an updo or other hairstyle that shows off the lace. For my formal I scoured youtube, they have some really good tutorials Smiley Happy

PS, when I looked at the picture of your dress I flipped! It is totally gorgeous, I know you'll look amazing no matter what you do with your hair

~We are all beautiful~

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors