Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Products to straight my hair. I’m curly! And nothing work on me me

I have proved everything ! Happen to me that I have curly hair starting from my scalp to the end. I have Never use chemical procedures to fix it. That’s why I’m looking for a line shampoo conditioner, leaving, leaving spray or a treatment that could help me

Re: Products to straight my hair. I’m curly! And nothing work on me me

@CleoAcevedo I have thick curls. Salons first blow dry with a round brush by sections, then go over in sections with a flat iron. Seek a salon out to show you how to straighten and what products to use or you'll burn your hair. There is also the straightening process which makes it last for more than a wash. There are shampoos/conditioners that smooth the hair, but they don't straighten on their own. 

Why do you want to straighten? Is the profile picture you? The picture has straight hair.

It look straight in the picture, cause I use tools like flat iron. But what I’m actualing looking for is a product (leaving maybe) that could help me to stay straight for more time 

@CleoAcevedo In my experience, hot tools are really the only way to get your hair straight.  I rec blow drying your hair straight with either a paddle brush or boar bristle brush, then flat ironing.

For products that will help your hair retain the straightness while also providing protection against heat and frizz, I rec the following:

Shampoo: Pureology Hydrate (sulfate-free)

Conditioner: Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm

Styling products: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum (silicone serum), Phyto Defrisant (for slip)

Flat iron spray: My fave was recently re-formulated so I don't have a rec right now; I prefer ones that are alcohol based b/c my hair really needs the hold

Hair oils: I like to use after I flat iron.  Matrix Oil Wonders has been my fave, but it was recently discontinued.  Other good ones are Alterna Kendi Oil, Josie Maran Argan Oil and from what I hear on BIC, B&B Hairdresser's Invisible Oil

Anti-frizz spray: I use it before I leave the house.  Living Proof Humidity Shield.

Dry shampoo: To use in between washings.  Klorane (I like the non-aerosol one)

Best of luck!  🙂

@CleoAcevedo I would recommend using a heat protectant spray before straightening your hair with a flat iron like the one from Alterna or Frizz Ease.  Frizz Ease has a Flawlessly Straight Shampoo and Conditioner as well as a 3 Day Straight Straightening Spray.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing