Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Products for dandruff!!

Have very very dry flaky scalp that gets lots of dead skin build up. Need something that will remove the dead skin without drying out my hair. Thanks!

RE: Products for dandruff!!

Definitely add more natural oils to your hair and try out some hair mask I prefer A diy because I feel like I can adjust for each hair type

Try Products with apple cider vinegar or pepper mint it helps get rid of dandruff. Also try to keep the sculp moistures with coconut oil or black castor oil hope this helps.

This is a DIY home remedy but it helps...try a good rinse of apple cider vinegar. It balances the scalp and leaves your hair super glossy. Just pour it thru wet hair and massage it into your scalp. It’s a natural clarifier. Yes, you’ll smell like a salad but that fades lol...good luck!

Re: Products for dandruff!!

@anitauc wrote:
Have very very dry flaky scalp that gets lots of dead skin build up. Need something that will remove the dead skin without drying out my hair. Thanks!

@anitauc Have you tried a weekly detox? Our Pre Wash could be a great option for removing dead skin cells without drying out your hair! It contains grapefruit extracts and physical exfoliators that both help to loosen up those dead skin cells to be washed out! GOOD DYE YOUNG - Pre-Wash Weekly Detox & Scalp Treatment

dandfruff is a result of an oily scalp that has oil build up which causes oil to make chunks clog up and fall off. I personally reccomend the Tsal shampoo, cheap and effective. (you can get it at your local drug store) 

@anitauc wrote:

RE: Re: Products for dandruff!!

Christophe Robin Sea Salt Scalp scrub! ♥️

@anitauc dry scalp isn't dandruff. Neutrogena t/gel works well, just use on the scalp. Most treatment shampoos are drying, just use a good conditioner. Also don't use every wash, and let sit on the scalp a few minutes and do twice - use the finger pads to massage. Remember heat like hot showers and a heater dry out the scalp, hair, skin. You might want to use a small brush to exfoliate first, loosen the skin, and leave oil on for a few minutes before washing.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing