Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Product to thicken hair

I'm thinking about trying The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density. I have normal-thin oily hair. The review pictures look promising, but I am wondering if it makes your hair look oily? Have you guys tried it?!

Re: Product to thicken hair

I have thin hair as well and have been trying this product. I haven’t been that consistent with it recently, but when I was I think it made my hair feel a bit thicker and I noticed some baby hairs appear, which is odd since that’s not a claim made by the product. In order to not appear oily, you really need to massage it in for 5 min at least & not apply too much. Some say applying the product onto finger tips then going right onto scalp helps. Make sure you section your hair so it ensures the product is going onto your scalp & not all over your hair, which will make it look oily. 

Re: Product to thicken hair

Hey! I also have thin hair and it gets oily really fast. I’ve been using it for a couple months (not super consistently 😬) and i haven’t noticed that it makes my hair greasy. But i usually shower in the morning so i put it on at night. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing