Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

[Product Recommendations?] Styling products for fine straight hair

It seems to me like all styling products are for use after showers. Unfortunately I shower at night but would like to quickly style my hair in the morning. I have long, fine, straight hair cut in layers and would like something with some volume and hold to make my hair more piece-y and bouncy. I'm looking for something easy to use, maybe by just taking the product and scrunching the ends and roots of my hair. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

Re: [Product Recommendations?] Styling products for fine straight hair

Hi! I have waist length straight hair and i also need to add volume to my hair in the mornings. What i find works best for me is a bit of dry shampoo if i'm day 3 or 4 post wash and then OAUI's texturizing spray, it's a great product. It adds some grit, texture, and volume to my hair! I then use a couple pumps of OAUI's hair oil on the ends of my hair to add shine and moisture! It's quick and easy and makes such a difference in the mornings! 

@justduit My hair is fine and straight and I also usually shower at night. Iโ€™ve been using texturizing spray in the morning and it helps so much.

@justduit You can try a texturizing spray that will add volume to the roots.

RE: [Product Recommendations?] Styling products for fine straight hair

Hello, Iโ€™m a hair consultant and Iโ€™m more than happy to help you out!

@justduit I also have fine, straight hair, and when I wash my hair at night, I like using dry shampoo for extra volume in the morning, especially Bumble and bumble Prรชt-ร -Powder Dry Shampoo Powder 2 oz/ 56 g

It's the one dry shampoo I've found that doesn't make my hair go flat. Also, I use a light, drugstore hairspray for hold. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing