Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

PLEASE HELP MY HAIR IS SEVERLY MATTED AND ALMOST DREADED IT SEEMS

my mom and me spent two hours trying to get this knot out i have severe depression so i don’t brush my hair ever or really maintain my looks anymore like doing makeup because i’ve just been depressed we usedshampoo kopari leave in conditioner maui conditioner warm olive oil from greece it was my papous he made it and it won’t come out i don’t know what to i’m literally crying i don’t want to cut it!! i went kind of crazy in 2013 and shaved my head and it’s taken so long to grow out and i am so sad please someone help

Re: PLEASE HELP MY HAIR IS SEVERLY MATTED AND ALMOST DREADED IT SEEMS

buy a stylish wig and Expensive makeup

Eyeshadow, bronzer, eyelashes, liquid eyeliner, favorite color lipstick or gloss and Smile 😊

WD 40 + wide tooth comb - start combing from bottom combing down and piece by piece, moving and inch at a time, right above where you last left off and combing down keep going until you get to top of your head. For really matted knots leave WD40 in for a few minutes thennyou can gently use your fingers to separate and once really loose gently comb. Immediately after untangled wash really clean (I washed my kids head 3 times adding conditioner on the 3rd wash) blow dry + wear a night cap to bed each night. Comb or brush your hair everyday. (For my kids it will take 3 or 4 days for us to untangle, she is tender headed) ☺️ I hope it works like us.

I did not realize this was years ago and hope all worked out. And maybe this thread will and maybe already has helped someone 

I have same issues and last month the knot was so bad nothing worked.. even had someone who could save dreaded hair from being completely chopped and she couldn't believe it.. wore a hat and scarves because I refused to cut it. I suffered my whole life with Tricotilimania and have been in remission for over 5yrs so thr thought of chopping it made me I'll. I have permanent balding on the top from my past pulling. I need my hair to hide that.. one morning I chopped it and I've never felt so free and actually have never had such healthy hair and the sephora crew has given me great advice for scalp cleansers, vitamins, etc.. my hair was actually dead from ripping those knots out so often. There is a treaent called Knot Today, Knot on my watch... All on Amazon or local drug stores.. good luck,! Sorry so long but I truly feel your pain.. I know exactly what your going through. 

Go to beauty by umar in houston texas i kept my hair look at before and after thank god

Screenshot_20220615-210430_Messages.jpg

Hi. My name is Chris. I may be a dollar short and a day late, as usual, but I read your post and I am in an identical situation. My hair is a giant dread down to the scalp, as a result of depression as well. I know that back when Aussie products first came out, they had a product called "...curing muddie" or something and it was the color of mud. It actually worked INCREDIBLY well, so naturally it is no longer a part of their repertoire. I mean why'd they fix something that wasn't broke with something that SUCKS? There is nothing out of the hundreds of dollars Ive blown for hair products that even comes close. WTF?! There must be SOME product that works like the curing muddy!!!! CAN ANYONE PUSH ME TOWARDS SOMETHING SIMILAR?!!! SOS. Thanks. I cant believe Ive let it go this far!.

vlcsnap-2021-10-23-04h52m40s504.png

did u ever find anything to help? I'm in the same situation and need help bad! 

The salon, purchase the hair spa treatment. JCPENNEY Dillard's 

I just had to pull out all the knots I had in my hair. I for sure won’t let it go back to being this bad. 

Good 💆‍♀️😄

Hi I help a lot of people with anything I can. At the moment a woman came to me with severely matted hair. I am using coconut oil it has taken 3 days so far, 9 hours total as she can only handle three a day. But I have over half of her hair combed out beautiful. With lots of patience, two different types of brushes and a wide tooth comb, and lots of coconut oil. Progress is not cutting her hair. And I am confident it will be beautiful in the end. If anyone needs this kind of help, I don't charge much and I am at Beaumont Texas. I have lots of patience. Just let me know and I'll see if I can help

20220525_163948.jpg

20220525_163928.jpg

 Hello i have severe knotted hair 3 weeks with wash im from mcallen texas and came down to houston area to get help today is day one so far everyone is saying cut it i know there hope if ANYONE CAN HELP ME IM HERE IN HOUSTON PLEASE REACH OUT !!! PLEASEEEE THANK YOU PLEASE

Please, please, please contact me, I am so desperate.

---

Hi, can you please message me your info! I am willing to pay as much as necessary. My sister is struggling with extreme depression and severe mental health issues and as a result her hair is severely matted and she has a lot of shame. Please please reach out to me if you’re still doing appointments. 

Professional counseling.  Free with health insurance.  Pastor that you connect with, set appointment every week for prayer Bible study and mentorship.  READ THAT BIBLE 

This is for anybody that needs help🙌😘

Please send me your info.  I’m in Houston and am going through this now!

I’m literally in houston going through this I have a matted bun on my head it’s HORRIBLE AND IDK WHAT TO DO IF SOMEONE CAN HELP PLS DO 😫 idk how else u can respond besides email me lol dmazzu@icloud.com anyone in the houston area willing to help PLEASE

Hi how can I make an appointment with you in Beaumont,Tx?

how do I book you?

how can one book an appt with you

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • Don't even know where to start...
  • vlcsnap-2021-10-23-04h52m40s504.png
  • 44AE5322-5E4D-4E16-B047-385149820E3C.jpeg
  • 9C2EC92D-3033-4B5C-99EC-C82FB2744124.jpeg
  • BF99EB74-7458-4379-B597-26D16F18C88A.jpeg
  • 20220525_163948.jpg