Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Oribe product recommendations

I am thinking about trying some more Oribe products because of the 4x points promotion. I have tried samples of the gold lust oil, gold lust shampoo and conditioner, and the alchemy serum.  The oil was a little heavy, but the other products were ok. I liked the conditioner and serum best. My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it, and it tends to be dry, but it can be weighed down easily. Anything else I should try based on your experiences with Oribe?

Re: Oribe product recommendations

Hi @Mel231 - We have the exact same hair type!  My hair gets frizzy easily also.

For styling, I like the Oribe Mini Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (mini size to try!) because it smells really good (slightly lighter and different than the other Oribe products,) and it really smoothes my hair if I want to straighten it or just give it waves.  Just a warning though- I spray it on my hand and smooth it onto my hair as opposed to spraying it directly, because some of it will fall on the floor and make it slippery!

I like to use the #Oribe Balm D'Or before styling if I want to curl my hair.  This product is a light gel, and it helps my curls to hold and makes them shiny.

I usually end with Oribe Mini Superfine Hair Spray 2.2 oz/ 65 mL (another mini) as I like the hold it gives without making my hair crunchy.

Sometimes I spray the Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray 8.5 oz/ 300mL on instead of the hair spray to give my hair more fullness (and it gives hold too.)  My hair remains full until I wash it.

You can earn 4x points on any Oribe purchase through Sephora's app right now too!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing