Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Opalex ruined my life

I am never one to take time and write reviews especially bad ones but BUYER BEWARE,  After reading hundreds of reviews about the allergic reaction others have had as well,  I am confident I will be filing a lawsuit against this company.  My Scalp has never felt this awful in my whole life with a severe constant burning/itching sensation.  This has really taken a toll on me, I am not able to even function anymore because the itching is so bad at times I cannot control it.  This product SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET!  It is GARBAGE, and A Complete SCAM they must have come up with during COVID to try and take advantage of ppl.  There were only good fake reviews in the beginning and NOW the truth is coming out.  I am so Angry about what this product has done to me.  

Re: Opalex ruined my life

Sorry about your allergic reaction but olaplex has been around for years before covid and it was the only reason i was able to dye my black hair bleach blonde years ago, and recently it has saved my dried wind-damaged hair from hiking & sun damage. Olaplex obviously doesn't work for everyone and you have a right to sue, but don't say it's a scam. It is not a scam. And this review isn't fake. I love olaplex! 

Re: Opalex ruined my life

Are you talking about a specific product or the entire brand? You didn't specify in your product review. Olaplex has been around since 2014. They have proprietary rights that were created to aid chemical processing without permanent damage to hair by preventing and repairing disulfide bonds.
I don't doubt that you have sensitive skin and an allergy to a product you've used. Unless you've been to a dermatologist you don't 100% know what caused it.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing