Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Olaplex

I started using Olaplex 3 months ago. Everyone was raving about it and my hair stylist also suggested it for my color treated hair. I wasn’t impressed by the heavy feeling left on my hair after shampooing and conditioning but decided to keep using it. I also started using No. 3 deep conditioning treatment. I liked the way my hair felt after using it once a week. My hair began feeling extra dry. I noticed a lot of breakage on top of my head after a couple weeks of using these three products. I kept using the Olaplex for the next two months hoping things would turn around. I was really confused. I bought expensive hair vitamins, set my flat iron to 240 and bought a silk pillow case and a wet brush. I’ve never seen my hair look as bad as it does now. I have done everything to stop the breakage and nothing is working. The only thing I changed about my normal hair routine was using Olaplex. I know that Olaplex is the reason for my hair breaking and hair line receding.  My hair has never looked this awful. I had to get 3 inches cut off of my shoulder length hair, now it’s so short and I hate it. I’ve spent so much money on deep conditioning to try to repair it. I’ve also been using Nioxin shampoo conditioner and leave in scalp treatment. My hair stylist said I had so much breakage that I was going to go bald. I am completely traumatized and depressed about my hair now. I hate Olaplex!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing