Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Olaplex

More of a comment post than anything. I'm disabled and a bit of a shut in. It sucks that often the nature of my disability prevents me from getting things like my hair/nails done. Little things. Anyway, my hair is naturally quite dark, almost black. I've ALWAYS wanted funky colored hair (especially blue!) but frankly sitting through a regular cut these days is quite painful, let alone a full bleach and color (excuse me color technician, do you mind if I medicate every so often so you don't end up calling an abulance?! yeah. No.) My AMAZING husband โค โ™ฅ ๐Ÿ’• learned how!!!! He carefully bleached my whole head, learned what products to use (Olaplex for the win!!!!!!!)..swoon. This is 2.5 months of fading. We're getting ready to dye again ๐Ÿ™‚ This time we're trying split dye. Blue and purple. we're using Good Dye Young products ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Olaplex

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธYour hair turned out great. It looks pretty healthy still. Iโ€™m sure the Olaplex had something to do with it! Also did you have virgin hair before bleaching/dying it? If so, that would have a lot to do with your hair still looking so healthy๐Ÿ’

RE: Olaplex

Wow. First let me say, overall - youโ€™re GORGEOUS!! Secondly, how blessed are you to have such an amazing person by your side to assist and support you ๐Ÿ’™

Re: Olaplex

@Soranik79 

I love your hair!๐Ÿ’™

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing