Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Olaplex

I've heard that Olaplex works wonders on damaged hair!

Any opinions or experiences?

Re: Olaplex

@katmakeup085 I've been using OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme which I got in a gratis months ago, maybe in the fall or summer of last year? I'm about halfway through the bottle and my hair is very long, layered to my waist. This is the longest I've been able to keep it. Before using Olaplex, I would get split ends by the time my hair hit my bra strap.

@katmakeup085 @About a year ago I bleached my hair and dyed it purple, and I’ve been touching up my roots regularly to keep up the color. Despite all this my hair is healthier than it’s ever been thanks to Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector! My stylist recommended I use it twice a month in between touch ups, and despite all the bleaching and dyeing I haven’t had any breakage and my hair is actually really soft to the touch and super shiny after using it. If you want to keep your hair healthy after heavy  will do the trick!

Sounds great! How do you use it? Also, I noticed it only comes in a 100ml option. How long should this last me (I have hair just below the shoulders).

@katmakeup085 

It will soon be available in a larger size, not sure if Sephora bought into that promo, I imagine they did but it’s a much better value. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing