Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Oily Scalp!

I have very long hair that I must wash everyday. I understand you’re not supposed to (and have tried stopping, but the issue did not resolve), but my hair scalp just gets way too oily. My ends are a bit dry, overall my hair is decently healthy, but I cannot get my scalp under control. Please make suggestions for some good products!!

Re: Oily Scalp!

I once ordered Earth's Nectar jojoba tea tree scalp oil from Sephora on a whim, but I've found that it's done wonders for my oily scalp. I massage it into my scalp a couple nights a week and then wash it out in the morning. 

RE: Oily Scalp!

Having dry ends and an oily scalp is such a rough issue to tackle! This used to be hair. I added a clarifying shampoo once a week (literally changed my hair!). I would recommend B.B. Sunday Shampoo, or the Drybar Detox (I use this one twice a weekish). As for the ends, I use B.B. Hairdresser Invisible Oil Pre Shampoo Mask on just the ends. And once a week I use any other deep conditioner in the shower, such as the Macadamia Professional Mask or the amika Mask.
Anonymous Insider

Oily Scalp!

I have the same issue, the shampoos that worked best for me are Kevin Murphy's maxi wash, Lush's I Love Juicy shampoo, and Klorane shampoo with nettle (it's their green shampoo) they seriously make your strands squeak after using them. for dry shampoo on second day hair I like TIGIs rockaholic dry shampoo, and Klorane dry shampoo with nettle.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing