Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

No Volume, Boring Hair

Help! I am so tired of my lifeless hair! I’m 39 with thin, oily hair. I do wash it daily and really don’t want to go through the hassle of training to go longer in between washes (I’ve tried that it was not fun) what shampoo/conditioner or styling products would you recommend. I’m also a dirty blonde so I’m self conscious about my hair looking greasy.

Re: No Volume, Boring Hair

I wash my hair almost daily.  I like the Kerastase After Sun shampoo and mask.  I bought mine from Sephora but it looks like they no longer carry those particular Kerastase  products.  The shampoo cleans well without being drying.   I use the Kesrastase scrub (the blue one) or the Christophe Robin salt scrub one a week. I recently discovered Verb Ghost oil. It is light and does not discolor my hair.  I have not found any styling products that I really love.  Most make my hair look dirty.

Thank you!

@diane0482 When I started using ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Multiplying Volume Shampoo  and ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Multiplying Volume Conditioner , my hairstylist even mentioned that my hair had been getting thicker. I also have lifeless hair and have tried a lot of products, but I always go back to this shampoo and conditioner.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing