Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Need suggestions for new product to try!

Hi! I am looking for something comparable to Pureology's Essential Repair Colour Max mist. I like that this spray helps my color-treated hair maintain it's color longer, but you can't purchase it on the Ulta website (you have to go in store). Any suggestions for something similar at Sephora? I'd like to have some sort of mist to spray on my wet hair that will help maintain color and loosen up my tangly hair. I would like a product I could use before blow-drying my hair.

hi, stephlb!   i feel your pain, i loved that spray, too!...

hi, stephlb!

i feel your pain, i loved that spray, too! can't you get on their website? if you would rather not have to hassle with it, i know of 2 you might try. couture colour pequi oil treatment, which i haven't tried but have read many positive reviews. another one which i loved was phyto phytomist instant hydrating conditioner. i absolutely loved the scent, i  think it was lotus. but anyway, it was made for color treated hair and it got out tangles. also, you could use it throughout the day to refresh your hair. check both out, sephora carries both. hope that helps!

Re: hi, stephlb!   i feel your pain, i loved that spray, too!...

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately, the Pureology stuff is only available in-store, according to the Ulta website. I will definitely check these other two out, though!

I second Phyto Phytomist Instant Hydrating Conditioner,...

I second Phyto Phytomist Instant Hydrating Conditioner, I adore the smell and it leaves my hair super shiny, without the grease (huge deal in my book!). I have blonde highlights with red streaks at the moment and after 3 weeks, the red still looks fresh and vibrant, not faded at all.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors