Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Need my hair to grow help?

Hello guys, I really want my hair to grow but I don’t see much progress... What are the best product here or maybe so advice ou thing I can do at home?

I’m blonde, my hair have always been naturaly really thin and a little bit dry I think.

Re: Need my hair to grow help?

Except for hair care products, make sure your diet is balanced and there is no vitamin deficiency. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is a great way to improve overall well-being. Don't forget to stay active and avoid junk food. In order to sleep better, I buy terpenes 

1000% Nutrafol.

I’m a nurse, worked at a dermatology office & we suggested this for hair loss. I took it (for 3 months) & the new growth was amazing, my hair grew like crazy. I had to stop taking it since I had hair growing where I don’t want hair lol 

I've been trying to do the same and some things that I've tried are the The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density 2 oz/ 60 mL the reviews say that it works wonders, I have seen a difference in my hair,  but it might also be from the other things. I also went to a health store and bought aloe vera gel. the brand i used was "lily of the desert". i apply that to my scalp and sometimes ends to before shampooing and i leave it on for at least 20 minutes, sometimes longer. I've also tried the inverted method for hair growth, and if you type that into youtube, you can find a lot of different videos of people growing their hair length a quarter inch in a week.

hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing