cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Need a change in my life!

Ladies Iโ€™m 24 i never had long beautiful hair๐Ÿ˜ always dreamed of it , since I had my kids I feel like my hair doesnโ€™t grow anymore itโ€™s so dry!!!!!i donโ€™t wash it frequently Idk what to do anymore I want to feel good and look good for myself and my hair kills it any one have any good hair tips pls share it with me would really appreciate it!

Need a change in my life!

It's gonna take time.long her can be a lot of work.I use coconut oil twice a week.I also use a hair mask.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Need a change in my life!

Yes it is a lot of work Iโ€™m hoping I can see a difference this year ๐Ÿ˜€your hair looks beautiful btw! โค๏ธ

Re: Need a change in my life!

Hi @jessicaluvv909,

For healthy hair, I really like taking supplements. I really like the HUM NUTRITION - Hair Sweet Hair gummies. They're tasty and have lots of nutrients for your hair. I've been using them for about 6 months now and I'm actually seeing a difference in my hair.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<333

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Need a change in my life!

Wow thank u, I always been curious if those hair gummies really worked Iโ€™m definitely going to give them a try ๐Ÿ˜€thank u!!!

Re: Need a change in my life!

Youve been given some great advice on eating well. I find my hair suffers when Im not getting enough calories and also when Im not eating the right stuff!

Ive also noticed that since Ive been running daily for the last few years my hair grows thicker and faster. Ive put this down to simply exercising hard and sweating buckets which keeps the pores and follicles healthy.

Look after yourself, get great food, exercise, sleep well, and nice hair will hopefully follow!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Need a change in my life!

Thank you for the advice I definitely been trying to better my self and eating healthy! & even drinking lots of water ๐Ÿ’ฆ because I was lacking on all of this & is time to look after my self ๐Ÿ˜€

Drink a lot of water, take your vitamins, eat your fruits and vegetables, and reduce heat applied. If you are using heat, be sure itโ€™s a lower setting and use a protectant. Leave in conditioner also helps (Moroccan oil is my favorite). But honestly, I notice the biggest growth spurts in my hair when I improve my diet and take my vitamins (my hair is down to my waist). Hope this helps!
Anonymous Insider

What vitamins r good to take ?
Anonymous Insider

Thank u so much I will start to do that!! Wow really thatโ€™s great canโ€™t believe itโ€™s that long ๐Ÿ™‚I hope I can see my hair back to healthy soft n hopefully it grows
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
testing