Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Natural hair help

Hey y’all I have 3a/3b fine textured curly hair also balayaged I’m trying to grow out my hair till November of 2020 for my wedding. Right now it’s past my collarbone but layered so I wouldn’t call it completely shoulder length. I only use heat on my hair for haircuts every 4-6months. I last got balayage in December 2018 and I’m waiting till either this summer to get the color fixed or till the fall of 2020. My issue is my hair was so healthy before balayage and they double processed it to try and lift my brown dye, it didn’t fry my hair but my ends aren’t soft like they used to be and I really hate that as someone with curly hair. I use olaplex and deep conditioning masks and scalp oils but I’m just not seeing a difference. My hair also has major shrinkage it literally goes up almost past my chin I don’t use gel because my hair tends to get dry with it. I want to know what I can do to help my hair grow faster and to maintain my ends or protective styles eventually I’ll get another haircut but it was last cut in December I don’t want to lose length but I know dead ends won’t help my cause. I’m going to a girl who knows mixed hair to fix my balayage I just want to make sure she has a good base to work off of.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Natural hair help

Hi!

Ask your stylist if she can do an in-salon Olaplex stand alone treatment for you, followed by a good deep conditioning treatment.  Then continue using your Olaplex No. 3 at home every week.   I think this would really help you! 

Best of luck! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing