Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Natural, beachy waves

Hi! i have straight, oily, medium to long hair, and i wanna start styling it... I love the look of natural and beachy waves, and i wanna know which styling wand you would recommend, i was thinking on the Drybar The Wrap Party Styling Wand or the T3 SinglePass Wave Professional Tapered Ceramic Styling Wand. And how to end the style, like a texture hair spray, like IGK Beach Club Volume Texture Spray 5 ozLiving Proof Texture Mist 5 oz/ 148 mL,OUAI - Dry Texture Foam... Please help!

Re: Natural, beachy waves

I looooove my T3 - Singlepass Curl 1.25. It gives me those loose, beachy waves I've always wanted. Plus, once you get the hang of it it's really easy to use and you can achieve that look in no time flat. I finish it off with a couple sprays of the OUAI - Texturizing Hair Spray for a tousled look that stays for hours.

IMG_2624.jpg

I have been wanting to purchase the T3 - SinglePass Curl 1.25” Professional Ceramic Curling Iron!Your picture has sold me, I love the effortless beachy waves 🙂 @EmmaCram

Hi @javiera123

The Drybar is a reverse taper meaning its wider at the tip and gradually tapers off to a smaller size at the end. 

If you are new to beach waves  its easiest to learn technique with your flat iron first. 

I'd go with the Living proof texture spray as it has the least amount of drying ingredients.

I totally agree with the flat iron thing. Most of the time I just use a flat iron as it's much faster, at least for me, and looks very natural. I only go for my curling wants when I've got a decent amount of time. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_2624.jpg
testing