Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
Anonymous Insider

My hair is changing texture from straight to wavy almost curly

I am a novice when it comes to everything makeup including haircare. Up until a few years ago, my hair was completely straight beside a natural wave/curl at the ends. I shaved my head for medical purposes and ever since my hair has been acting really weird. First, it is way thinner and has less volume than before. Second, it has all these kinks and almost curls. Every time I step out of the shower I have super wavy almost curly hair and if I don't brush my hair it gets even wavier/curlier. The second I brush it though back to mostly straight. My hair has always had a bit of a flow to it but I am trying to learn how to care for my hair the best way possible. My mother has always had kinky/curly hair so I know a little bit of how to care for hair like that but I don't want to jump to conclusions. I don't see a stylist after a disastrous dye incident I cut my hair at home and use silky smooth head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. Please help I think my hair is already annoyed by me not doing anything and I want to help it as much as possible.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing