Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Morrocanoil vs gisou

has anyone tried both the morrocanoil hair oil and the gisou hair oil? How would you compare the two? 
I’ve been religiously using morrocanoil for years now but I want to see if gisou oil is worth a shot. 

Re: Morrocanoil vs gisou

i have tried both the morrocan hair oil and the gisou hair oil and personally i think morrocan oil is way better i don’t feel like the gisou hair oil is worth the money and i find the morrocan oil does a lot better at replenishing my hair and making it shiny more so then the gisou does

I don’t like gisou. It makes my hair so frizzy more…not worth the money.

I really like the gisou. I have thick hair, and I find I have to use 5-7 drops when my hair is damp, and when it dries it is SO soft. I only wash my hair every 5 days, so I don't mind having to use so much. I'll also use a small drop and run it over my finished style in the morning, which gives it some shine/moisture at the end.

It's never made my hair look or feel greasy/oily at all. It's super light and makes my hair very soft. You should definitely give it a shot - even if you don't end up loving it enough to use it as your main nourishing oil, it's so good just to smooth over your dry style in the morning as an every-day product.

To me , the Gisou oil seems heavier.  I have fine hair, and it is easier to overdo it with Gisou.  

I tried Gisou. I can say I spent money for nothing. When we apply it on hair it feels nothing still dry and frizzy look.

Which one is good for fine hair? My hair is too frizzy dry hair.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing