Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Love is in the Hair!

How are you showing yourself some TLC on Valentine’s Day? We like to cuddle up with a good movie, No. 3 treatment on (obviously), face mask, fuzzy rob, the works! What is your go-to pampering treatment

Re: Love is in the Hair!

@Olaplex Drinking a cup of Yogi brand Egyptian Licorice tea.  I rarely have a moment to just sit and sip.

Yum! That sounds great right about now! Love that they offer a beautiful message with each tea bag. Brings for a whole experience! 

@Olaplex I did a whole self-care/treat-yo-self day on Monday (we had a holiday here), with Olaplex 3 in my hair, the Blue Tansy on my face, and a bath. Felt pretty pampered and every part of me came out of that bath/shower feeling so taken care of!

Now that's what it's all about! Amazing! 

Hi @Olaplex,

I've been hearing such great reviews about your Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 and I'm treating myself to this product after work since it's available at our Powell street location. I'm SO excited to use this hair product since my balayage hair needs some TLC at the moment. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Hm ... thank for mentioning this @RaquelBT.  I need to stop by if i go to my SF office to check this out.  My hair needs this kind of product badly

Hi @blackkitty2014,

You're welcome, SF work neighbor. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

That's fantastic!! We are excited to hear how you like it! Let us know if you have any questions! 🙂 

I love origins face masks and of course doing my nails! right now I'm wearing periwinkle by Pretty Vulgar but I think I'm going to switch to my pink OPI one for Valentine's Day

Pretty in pink! Love it!! 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing