Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Looking for softness and shine

Hey everyone! I have really dry damaged hair and it’s fine. Need suggestions on what products would be good for softness and shine! Thanks for the help!

Re: Looking for softness and shine

@gingermomma86 

Honestly just pick up Redken All Soft Heavy Cream, it’s a mask - I think it’s at Ulta. You will get all your desired results with that one product. 

Re: Looking for softness and shine

Hi! So, I think that you need to find your own routine and maybe what works for me will not work best for you, but hey, you can try 🙂 so here is my routine for my bleached damaged fine hair : 

I wash my hair twice in a week so here are the products that I use per wash : 

WASH 1 :

1) Olaplex 3 for half a day

2) Kerastase Resistance Length Strength Shampoo 

3) Kerastase Resistance Conditioner for Damaged Hair 

4) Bumble & Bumble Hairdressers invisible Oil Heat (to detangle)

5) I have many many leave on products (Kerastase, Aveda, Rene Furterer.... I chose one and leave it on my hair)

WASH 2 

1) Any castor oil (on ends + scalp for 20 min)***massage it***

1) dpHUE ACV Hair rince 

2) Kerastase Chronologist Shampoo 

3) Mask Chronologist for no longer than 10 min (or else its not good for your hair) 

4) Elixir oil Kerastase on damp hair 

Always put oil on your ends and one night / 2 I use Kerastase 

I NEVER dry my hair with heat (and girl, that is the key if you want healthy hair) and I also use the towel Aquis. 

Also, the key (for my hair, again I have tried multiple things and that is works best for me) is to switch with different brands / products. So these above are my favs products, but I also have other masks from other brands or scalp products OMG I could go on and on with how important the scalp is. Anyways, mas o menos, that is it 🙂 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing