Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Looking for products that will help hair health while bleaching!!

I have dry/damaged hair and Im currently in a color transition (from deep black to my natural blonde). Which products are your go to?

Re: Looking for products that will help hair health while bleaching!!

@camilaLB,

I am currently in the process of going lighter as well. I usually have my hair dark in the winter and pretty light blonde in the summer. I suggest using a really gentle sulfate free shampoo, a very hydrating mask (I use one every other day on the ends) and a hair oil to smooth out dry ends.

https://www.sephora.com/product/hairdresser-s-invisible-oil-shampoo-P386463?skuId=1602945&icid2=prod...

https://www.sephora.com/product/res-torative-hair-mask-P427311?skuId=2030393&icid2=products%20grid:p...

And a good purple shampoo is a must as well!

https://www.sephora.com/product/bust-your-brass-cool-blonde-shampoo-P419705?skuId=2034965&icid2=prod...

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

There's a lot you can do to help your hair recover from bleaching. Check out some info here at this hair site: 

I have bleached hair and I recently bought PhytoElixer on a whim because it was on sale. It's super intense nourishment, there's even eggs in there. The fact that it was on sale makes me wonder if it's being discontinued but I bought it a week ago so I'm sure it's still out there. You put it on before shampoo and let it sit before washing. I normally have dry, breaking ends but by the second use they feel like silk. Here's a pic... Good Luck!

phyto.jpeg

RE: Re: Looking for products that will help hair health while bleaching!!

Ohh thank you!!

Hi @camilaLB - be sure to check out Olaplex! This is an effective bonding treatment that literally mends your broken hair back together. Tons of people claim it has saved their hair and they won't use bleach without this in their regimen. It's definitely a holy grail for my hair!

Anonymous Insider

Here's an article I found for you that discusses how to recover your hair from bleaching. 

@camilaLB Bleaching has been part of my life for the last seven or more years, these are the products that keep my hair looking healthy, shiny and nearly damage free. Most important thing right after bleaching is restoring proteins & moisture. All of these products are either for moisture, protein building, or removing brass. 

RE: Re: Looking for products that will help hair health while bleaching!!

Thank you!!!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • phyto.jpeg
testing