Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Looking for a shampoo as good as Briogeo (Banana) but cheaper

Hey guys! I really like the Briogeo shampoo, specifically the banana one. I would like to hear suggestions for other shampoos/conditionners as good as this, but with a better price.

Note: I have semi-long hair with damage/breakage due to bleach, so i am looking for repair and hydration at the same time, but must not be too heavy because my hair are fine.

Thank you so much :)))))

Re: Looking for a shampoo as good as Briogeo (Banana) but cheaper

Hi @Emy10!

You should get a haircut every 3 months to prevent hair breakage.  When hair splits, it will keep splitting until it breaks off and takes forever to grow.  The best way to prevent split ends and breakage is to get a haircut.

I highly recommend looking for shampoos, conditioners, hair masks and treatments that have protein.  I also have super damaged hair that's been breaking off from bleaching and toning my black hair silver for over a year and also the years of using heat tools.

I recently started using Redken Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner that has protein in it to help my damaged hair.  I bought it from the official Redken store on Amazon.  It's not the cheapest but it works well!  The shampoo is $26 for 33.8 fl oz. and the conditioner is $31 for 34 ml.

I also use Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL at night and Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL in the morning.

Re: Looking for a shampoo as good as Briogeo (Banana) but cheaper

Thank you for your reply!!, ive seen a few masks with protein. Theres one from Salerm that they sell at a hair salon i go to, but i wasnt sure about the protein thing. I might try it a bit later, for now i got a "repair damaged hair" baggie full of samples from good companies and so i will use some of the samples. 

I tried 2 Redken shampoos in the past and didnt really like them, but maybe the one you talked about is different. Ill check it out. 

Again thank you for your reply 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing