Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Lob Styling Products

I just got a lob haircut for the first time. What are some good styling techniques and products? I have thick, wavy-straight hair with pretty natural volume.

Re: Lob Styling Products

if you want a more "undone" look, we totally recommend the following styling products:

amika Un.Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray 5.3 oz / 192 mL

AMIKA - Got Grit Dry Texture Paste

If you need moisture and shine:

AMIKA - Supernova Moisture and Shine Cream

If you want to embrace your natural waves/curls:

amika Curl Corps Curl Enhancing Hair Gel 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

amika Curl Corps Curl Defining Cream 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

@erb96,

I recommend using a styling type of product on the ends of the hair to help define the hair cut. I also have thick hair and I suggest the Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine, it light weight and does not weigh hair down.

https://www.sephora.com/product/brilliantine-P280544?icid2=products%20grid:p280544:product

❤️ Melissa

@erb96 

Are you going to be wearing your lob straight or wavy the majority of the time? 

I used to always just let my hair air dry, and if I were to do that now it would be more wavy. I like the straight look as well, so may try out some blow drying techniques. Would love any suggestions for managing the natural waves or creating a sleeker, straighter look.

@erb96 

A lob cut will definitely bring out more texture in your hair. Depending on how much you want accentuate the wave, you could try using a diffuser attachment at the end of your dryer with a product like OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme. It would work for both when you diffuse your hair and blow dry your hair straight. It keeps your hair frizz free and your style in for up to 72 hrs and provides heat protection. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing