Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Living proof or pureology ?

Destroyed my hair . After not touching it for a year, I got my hair done (balayage) . I hated it . Went back for them to dye over it . Now it feels like hay . I bought some hair vitamins and plan on either buying the restore line by living proof OR the hydrate line by pureology . Has anyone had any experience with either of these lines specifically ? Please let me know how they were . Thank you !

Re: Living proof or pureology ?

Hi! @Mongoose24 

Pureology all the way!! I got the Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo for Christmas this past year, and it was so amazing my mom and younger sister used it too!! 

I have course curly hair and my hair is color treated. I just tried Pureology nanoworks Gold, great product,  left my hair feeling soft and shiny. Smells great! You only have to use a small amount Quarter size amount for conditioner. This is the first shampoo/conditioner that has left my hair soft and shiny for the 2 days until I washed it again.

I have had great experience with Living Proof's shampoo and conditioners and it really helped rejuvenate my hair. 

@Mongoose24 Another vote for Pureology Hydrate!  I wonder if you want to look into Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL

as well.

best of luck!  🙂

I absolutely love the pureology hydrate products!

@Mongoose24 I love Pureology over Living Proof and have used the hydrate line. It’s expensive but worth every penny.  Right now Ulta is having their liter sale and Pureology is 15% off. 

RE: Living proof or pureology ?

Hydrate me line by pureology is fantastic however it’s more for a daily use on hair that doesn’t need a lot of maintaining. I don’t personally know anything about living proof so I won’t be too much help there however I think the Kevin murphy restore wash/rinse/cleansing treatment is fantastic for chemically damaged hair. I went grey and I use the cleansing treatment to help manage it. Feels like normal hair again.
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing