Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Living Proof full shampoo

Has anyone with color treated & oily hair tried this and liked it, your experience? I tend to have oily hair so 2-3 days is as far as i can go. But since i do color my hair ive tried to find a sulfate free shampoo to maintain my color. im currently using a few different ones from matrix, and while it doesn't fade it i thought it would be better to have the option to alternate

Ive tried wen and its not for me, the problem i find with sulfate free is that it doesn't fully clean my scalp especially since its oily. wen after a while built up and weighed my hair down. Right now i use it solely as a conditioner and it works great that way.
Anyone use living proof? i am thinking of trying the small size.

Re: Living Proof full shampoo

Hahaha, it's all good! Smiley Happy

LOL I was nervous it wouldn't deep clean all the grease. haha  I think i will work up the nerve to use it solo on thur for my next wash/

Highlighted

Do it...do it...do it....*peer pressure change of Enablers R' Us* Smiley Tongue

BAHHHHHA!!  i will attempt on my next wash. I can always add in some of my regular shampoo if im feeling a little gross by the weekend.    

Precisely! Smiley Very Happy Keep me posted!

Ok here is my 3 weekish update lol.  I've used it around 6-7 xs or so and so far I am loving it.  My hair feels really fluffy when I wash on the first day.  Most washes I'm able to go 3 days where it still looks decent and I add dry shampoo on the 3rd day.  I've been adding just a qtr size of reg matrix shampoo for color to combat the oils, on the first wash with the LP and then LP on the 2nd wash.  And if it lands on a sat when I have to wash my hair il use either the LP alone or add wen to condition.  

now here's my Q.  I am pretty low maintenance with my hair products.     I pretty much only use dry shampoo 2-3xs a week, hairspray 2xs a week if that and Argan oil the night before I wash to nourish    What kind of blow dry cream can I get that's light weight for my oily hair   I went to sephora but there were so many products it was overwhelming lol.   And I saw a lot of "creams "

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors