Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

List your style ideas

Can we please compile a list of how you guys style your hair? Would love this as a go to sticky!!

I will start...

If I wear my hair down....

- hair flat straight down

-hair flipped out at the ends when it is straight

-hair curled lightly with flat iron, just the ends

-hair poof pinned back

-hair poof pinned back on angle of head, tiny

-head band ( rarely since this leaves dents)

-side braid head band

If I want my hair up ( ie it is frizzy, oily, lazy) ... Usually I make the top of my hair combed back, or I do a poof, or a side braid head band...

-do a single braid, but I do this on an angle so I can put it on my shoulder

-french braid ( tuck in the braid, do half and leave the rest out, or leave the rest in a simple bun)

-messy bun ( just take the hair and grab it all messily and put a tie in it, and then pull out those messy strands again out of the tie a bit and tie it again.. this weird style was HUGE in highschool for us lol)

-make a high ponytail and then instead of pulling your hair through the knot altogether, stop half way and then pull your ponytail tie and make it tight and high- HUGE in my highschool as well lol

My face is really round and so if I do a side braid or something, I usually try to add something more to it so I soften the braid effect. Such as I do a side braid head band and then I pull my hair on an angle and do a braid with it, or put it in a messy bun.

Ladies list your styles!!

Hi!  For summer, I love doing french braids and twists (o...

Hi!  For summer, I love doing french braids and twists (only with the top section of my hair and letting the rest stay long).  My favorite new hair style for summer is the fishtail braid-I just learned it so I'm still working on it, but here's my attempt:

I have a feeling it will get easier the more I do it.  A couple youtube videos had some good tips too!

Re: Hi!  For summer, I love doing french braids and twists (o...

So nice!! Do you have layers- I can't seem to do it because of that

I'm usually not really into styling my hair.  I like it b...

I'm usually not really into styling my hair.  I like it best curly, but since I have a lot of hair it takes a long time.  My hair tends to go in my face so I have come up with a few styles that are quick and easy.  Like Maltipoo,  I have been really into the fishtail braid lately! I like it a little messy, so once I do the braid.  I pull it apart a little on the sides to make it a little looser.  It also makes my hair look thicker. I also learned how to do a 5-strand braid that looks kind of cool. It's a little awkward working with 5 strands, but once you get the hang of it's super quick to do. I have also been using those rubber band headbands. Not exactly sure what they are called, but they look like a thin rubber band.  It keeps my hair out of my face and pushes the front part down so it makes the back look like it has volume. Sometimes, I'll braid a hair headband right behind it

@Curvigirli I have long layers and the fishtail braid works well.  However I tried it on my sister who has layered shoulder length hair and it didn't work as well, but I was able to put in some bobby pins to keep it in place.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • Photo 977.jpg