Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
Anonymous Insider

I want straight hair !!

Hey guys, is there any product that keeps your hair straight?? Because whenever I straighten my hair, it poofs out or frizzles up. Is there any product that will help it stay in longer?

RE: I want straight hair !!

Are you doing small sections at a time? I find when I try to save time by doing big sections i don’t get rid of frizz. I love living proof style extender but I would buy the prep and protect sephora favorites set (or the summer saviors) and try some different things and see what works for you. Also I love spraying a spray oil into my brush instead of trying to apply it with my fingers. It seems to work so much better.

Re: I want straight hair !!

@Anonymous I've found that using a flat iron spray really helps hold the straight for my hair.  I personally prefer those with alcohol in them.  Best of luck!

@Anonymous  I had said this to another poster but one thing I've found really helpful is the briogeo leave in conditioner! It makes my hair really smooth. Also I switched to a frizz reducing shampoo and conditioner (john frieda) and the results really surprised me. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference but it totally did. Also, I mostly let my hair air dry but if I blow dry my hair I have to give my hair like 15 minutes to cool down before flat ironing it  or it turns into a puffy mess later. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/rosarco-milk-reparative-leave-in-conditioning-spray-P396733?skuId=1784735&icid2=products%20grid:p396733

Anonymous Insider

What about embracing your natural texture? 

Hey @Anonymous! When I straighten my hair, I love to use Bumble and Bumble's Hairdresser's Invisible Oil afterwards to help smooth out my hair of frizz and flyaways. It keeps my hair nice and sleek until I am ready to wash it 3-4 days later. I will link the product down below for you to check out 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/hairdresser-s-invisible-oil-P375391

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing