Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

I'm looking for a great hair straightener that'd be great for a 16 year old girl. Any ideas?

go to sally's beauty supply. fing a hot shot tools helen...

go to sally's beauty supply. fing a hot shot tools helen of troy flat iron. i love it, i have no problems with mine and it's almost a year old now! super nice qaulity, really good stuff. off topic note:i'm a little scared right now since the wind is whistleing like crazy right now where i live.

Don't go to Sallys! I purchased one from there, and it br...

Don't go to Sallys! I purchased one from there, and it broke super quick! It also gives your hair an awful burnt look after you continuisly use it. (I used it about once a week, due to my natural straight hair.) I recently went to the mall and purchased a Classic Forever hair straightner for about a hundred. AMAZING RESULTS! I have naturally straihgt hair, but I use this one everyday! Once you use it, it leaves your hair silkier than before. My friend who brought her straightner  to my place (from Sallys) and was amazed when she used mine. Smiley Very Happy

I'm pretty sure you can get yours from Amazon, for about half of what I paid

You can never go wrong with a good Chi!!!!! I purchased t...

You can never go wrong with a good Chi!!!!! I purchased the Red Velvet holiday last Christmas, and it still works fabulously! It came with black, sparkly, heatproof case, so I could carry it on travel and such. Obviously, a 16 year old will not be doing a lot of business trips, but she can carry it to sleepovers. They usually cost about $100, but they last forever. You can purchase them at Ulta.com, or Folica.com. Hope this helps!!!!!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors