Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

How good are Bumble and Bumble hair products?

Just out of curiosity, looking into buying some of their products.

RE: How good are Bumble and Bumble hair products?

I am obsessed with their dry shampoo. I have used so many brands and this is the one I always come back to. I have black hair and there is positively no white residue. It doesn’t make my hair stiff and the product has a very nice, light scent. My hair feels clean, looks clean and in fact, I get more compliments on my hair on my days when I dry shampoo, then when I wash my hair!

Re: RE: How good are Bumble and Bumble hair products?

their dry shampoo has the same ingredients list as baltese… doesn’t look good 

Re: How good are Bumble and Bumble hair products?

I just bought their Thickening Volume Shampoo and i love it! I have super thin and damaged hair and this made my hair fullers and super soft. And is smells amazing.

I forgot I love their Strong Finish Hair Spray too.

I love their Sunday Shampoo.

@CorgiMommy,

I do too! I have tried other clarifying shampoos and that one is my favorite.

❤️ Melissa

Their dry shampoo is fantastic. Clear, no harsh scent...gets me through that third day when I used to be confined to a ponytail.

I have been using their styling cream for 20 years and love it! Offers the body of a mousse with the control of a gel. I also use the Spray de Mode hairspray. I switch between the B.B. gentle shampoo and conditioner and Oribe for colored hair (which isn’t worth the full cost but have a friend who gives me her discount). My hair is short and thick with a lot of body.

Hit or miss. I like the invisible oil shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair really soft! I have tried other BB shampoos and conditioners and didn't like them. I love their sea salt spray too!

I have used B&B for years and love them all. Besides the shampoos and conditioners being amazing. My holy grail is their styling spray and invisible oil. Help your style stay and your hair look healthy and shiny.

I love nearly all Of their products. Prep, Straight and Don't Blow it are my faves for styling. The Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich condition are my favorites for daily use. Sunday shampoo is awesome for deep cleansing if you don't shampoo daily.
Anonymous Insider

The thickening products are the only B&B that I have used...

The thickening products are the only B&B that I have used. So I can only tell you what I think of them. They are pricey. But having fine thin hair, Ive used a multitude of professional brands to try to plump up my hair. This is the only product that makes my hair appear and feel fuller and thicker. Ive used Nioxin products that are speciffically made for very fine thin hair...and wasnt at all impressed.B&B products blow them away. The thickening gives results the first use, Its the only brand Ive ever used thats ever given instant drastic results. Not sure which line youre considering, but Im pretty sure you couldnt go wrong with any of their products.

I have been using the thickening shampoo and spray for about 3 years.  I have on occasion tried other brands but always go back to B&B.

I love Bumble and Bumble hair products. Have been using fo last five years and the have indeed changed the texture of my hair for good.

products I love -

- Bumble and Bumble hairdresser invisible oil

- hair serum ( the orange small bottle)

- quenchy mask tube ( for using once a week as hair mask ) 

What effects do the products have on your hair?

I LOVE Bumble and Bumble hair products. I got a blow dry hair cream as 100 points gift from Sephora one time and I fell in love with it. They have very nice hair products that'll make your hair look and feel nice, and their products also smell really good too so that's a plus. 10/10 would recommend Bumble and Bumble.  

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing